30 Hours Free Childcare
We have places available for children to attend our nursery for 30 hours per week. If you would like your child to attend for 30 hours per week, please contact the school office to inform them of your interest and provide your 30-hour eligibility code.
The 30 hours of free childcare will be available for families who meet the following criteria:
The eligibility criteria for 30 hours funding
- Both parents are working (or the sole parent is working in a lone parent family) and each parent earns a weekly minimum equivalent to 16 hours at national living wage, and less than £100,000 per year. Working will include employed and self-employed people. Parents do not necessarily have to actually work 16 hours a week, but their earnings must be equivalent to at least 16 hours of work at the national living wage. This includes parents on zero contract hours who meet the criteria
- Both parents are employed but one or both parents is temporarily away from the workplace on parental, maternity, paternity or adoption leave.
- Both parents are employed but one or both parents is temporarily away from the workplace on statutory sick pay.
- One parent is employed and the other parent has substantial caring responsibilities based on specific benefits received for caring
- One parent is employed and one parent is disabled or incapacitated based on receipt of specific benefits.
If you would like more information about the offer please contact the school office.
Tel: 01270 685666